Have a blog? Run a website? Or just like to send emails? It couldn't be easier to get active for animals when you're online!
Network with Us on MySpace and Facebook
- We have a number of online campaign banners and adverts you can use on your MySpace or Facebook page, as well as videos and photos you can embed on your page
- Click here to network with us on Facebook
- Or, click here to become our friend on MySpace
Include Animals Australia in Your Emails
- Visit our online media page for potential blog topics and information on the latest news stories.
- If you come across a relevant news story, make a comment and include a link the Animals Australia or relevant campaign website... and don’t forget to let us know!
- Visit our campaign and issues pages for information on all animal topics
Feature Us on Your Website
- Do you have your own website? Include our online banners, embed our videos or add us to your links section
- Don’t get left behind... sign up for our RSS feed
- Keep up to date by signing up for e-updates!
Knowledge is Power! Make sure that other Australians are aware of the cruelty that animal industries try to keep covered by mentioning Animals Australia and our campaigns everywhere you can, be it in emails, a blog, or on your own website space.
Remember, animals are relying on you to be their voice!